Monday, November 11, 2013

11/11-11/15

Happy Veterans Day!
We will celebrate Veterans Day with an assembly today!
This week in reading, we will be discussing important people in history who were 'unstoppable'!  We will discuss self worth and self confidence throughout the lessons.
This week in math we will be moving into multiplying fractions.  Your child will receive their math quiz over ratios today and you need to sign the quiz and return it to school.
In writing, we will continue descriptive writing.  My dog, Riley, will be making an appearance on Friday this week and will help us with our descriptive lesson!  If you have an issue with this, please feel free to contact me!
How about our football team!  I am very proud of my husband and his boys who have accomplished so much this season!  Come and see the home game this Friday at 7:00 against Detroit Central Catholic.
I hope you all have a wonderful week!  Bundle up, it's about to get cold!!

No comments:

Post a Comment