Monday, September 5, 2016

Welcome to the 6th Grade!!!

I would like to give a very warm welcome to all of my students and parents that will be joining me on this wonderful journey this year!  I know it is a scary thing to come to a new building and begin the year here at the Junior High!  I promise all of you that I will be a warm smile to each and every one of you and make this transition year as smooth and enjoyable as I possibly can!  This is my 10th year teaching 6th grade and it is such a unique and fun age!  I am very much looking forward to getting to know all of you and making this year one of the best!  Please take the time to check out my website, there is a lot of important information on there.  I will also update this blog each week so you can have an idea of what is coming up in OUR classroom for the week!!
Thank you!
Mrs. Wood
http://mrswood6thgrade.weebly.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment