Monday, October 5, 2015

10/5-10/9

Happy Monday!  It looks like it is going to be a fantastic week weather-wise!  We will do our best to get the kids outside and moving!

Math-My plan was to have a quiz on Wednesday this week, but I may push it back to Thursday as I feel my students need one more day to prepare!  We are continuing order of operations.
Reading-We will jump into our first story in our new Lit book.  We are also going to our library tomorrow.
Writing-The students are very excited to present their songs to the class today!  These songs have similes and metaphors.  We will continue with descriptive writing.

If your child did not tell you- they need a 1 subject spiral notebook for reading/writing.  We will start our interactive notebooks this week!

I am very excited to share my new website with all of you!  Please take the time to check it out!

http://mrswood6thgrade.weebly.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment